Trying something new here because Monday’s suck. No matter how fun-filled or relaxing your weekend. Or how much sleep you got the night before. Or the exciting things you have planned for the week. It’s a constant struggle to get to Friday, and then the cycle repeats. So here’s a little something to keep you going today, and every Monday.
- You don’t have to be the victim.
- Determine your own version of “Lean In.”
- What you want is never a thing.
- How to be assertive, and not passive, at work because I’m not bossy, I’m a boss.
- “You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.”
Make today count!